On September 22, I started a mystery afghan crochet-along that I found on the Bernat yarn blog. Each week we receive a different clue to crochet---we don't know the yarn color or the stitch(es) used until the Wednesday of each week. So far I am really enjoying it and I have learned a new stitch from week 3's clue...it's the "V" pattern stitch. Here is a photo showing one square from each of the three weeks:
Cream was week one and the stitches were single and double crochet
Lavender was week two and the stitch was Granny Square
Green was week three and the stitch was "V" pattern
Week four is a striped pattern using single, half double crochet, double and triple crochet...not sure if I am going to dig doing this one :)
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Very cool, Donna! It'll be fun seeing what comes next.
Post a Comment