I think my itch to stitch has finally found it's way back home. I have several projects and exchanges lined up for the first half of the year. I am also going to stitch an ornament a month this year. I did it a few years ago and have some lovely ornaments to put on my tree.
The first leg of my stitching journey for 2011 is a 10 hour RR. I chose to stitch Blackbird's Evening Shades the Garden. Here is a picture of my progress and my RR is now on to the next person, who will stitch her 10 hours on my piece:
I will be sure to post a photo of my 10 hour progress on the RR that is on its way to me.
Monday, January 3, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hi Donna! Love the BBD piece and can't wait to see some of your ornaments.
Post a Comment