I managed to stitch for about two hours tonight on a very old WIP...I suppose I should be calling it a UFO. This is AY 1801 Sampler from Historic Stitches...this is the before
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Cozystitcher's Corner will be my place on the web to talk about my Cross Stitching, Reading and on occassion my life and family.
5 comments:
Hi Donna! It's good to see you stitching and posting again. Nice progress on your sampler; what fibers are you using?
great progress.
Welcome back to stitching, Donna! So glad to see you posting.
Way to go on pulling out a WIP piece. Sure is a pretty one!
Thank you ladies for reading my blog LOL. Thanks also for cheering me on with getting my stitch back.
Karen, floss is good old DMC and the fabric is cream Jobelan.
So glad to see you stitching again Donna! Thanks for your wonderful comments on my blog. I've friended yours so I can follow along on your progress and I'll definitely call the next time stitching is at my house.
Post a Comment