Sunday, October 19, 2008

Well, it looks like I have some catching up to do!

Gee, time flies when you're busy LOL.

My boys are back in school; in fact, they are almost through their first quarter.

Work has been work. I have been at this particular company for 4 years now--it's funny, I didn't think I would stay past two :) I enjoy what I do, I just don't always enjoy all of the junk that goes along with it. I suppose a person would encounter "junk" no matter where they work. I just have to remind myself not to get swallowed up in all of the stuff.


I have been keeping up with my stitching and crocheting. The afghan pictured below is one I made for my great-nephew. It's a simple double crochet stitch done in rows:
This next photo is from a Halloween Exchange I was in. I stitched this for Christina; the pattern is from Blackbird Designs Halloween booklet. I don't have the name of the fabric since it was a mystery fabric from Silkweavers and I used Weeks Caper and Onyx for the floss:

Fall is my favorite time of year and today is my favorite type of fall day: blustery and over-cast. I will leave you with some photos of the leaves that have fallen in my yard...


No comments: