Friday, August 8, 2008

Setting Goals

One of the message boards that I post to regularly has a fourm titled "Monthly Goals". Since joining the board, I have set goals and self challenges almost every month. Sometimes I feel hemmed in by my goals...my thoughts being stitching should be fun and not something I feel compelled to do and other times, I like the goals list...it helps me stay on track and actually get things accomplished.

So my question to you (if anyone besides myself reads my blog :) is>>> Do you set monthly or even yearly goals for yourself?

Here is what I have put down for wanting to accomplish in August:

**Goals**
1) Finish ornament for exchange
2) Finish Autumn Exchange

3) Work next two sections of DT's Alpine Garden
4) Get Red Thread SAL back out and finish up May square and get June started
5) 10 hours on Multiplication Table


**Challenges**
1) Read at least 3 books
2) Stitch at least 30 hours
3) Find and make some good tasting economical meals
4) Post to my blog at least 3 times a week

No comments: