Monday, July 21, 2008

Jumping right in with the photos

I got some of my pictures off of our other computer that I wanted to share.

1) This is my most recent update on DT's Alpine Garden. I really love this design and the stitching goes quick...I don't know why I haven't picked it up lately.



2) This is my last "monthly" ornament that I completed. The designer is Midsummer Night Designs and this was from the JSC 2007 Ornie issue...I made some modifications :) Don't mind the date in this photo; my boys made some "modifications to my camera :/



3) Lastly is a gift I made for my girlfriend. The stitched part is a freebie from Lizzie Kate and I attached it to a pre-made tote bag I found a AC Moore. It's a neat little way to finish a gift. I could have added some trim if I had been so inclined LOL.



1 comment:

Debs said...

Hi Donna!!!! Love the blog. You have done quite a bit on Alpine Garden. Looking good.

Deb